Friday, November 07, 2008

Standing in the need of prayer...

Hey Folks-
My mom is in the hospital. Please pray.
For her, for me, for my dad, brother, and sister.
I believe in the power of prayer support and ask that you take some time today and lift us up.
Thanks,
Joce
His Eye is On the Sparrow
Civilla Martin
Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come,Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home,When Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is He:His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.
I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free, For His eye is on the sparrow, And I know He watches me.

“Let not your heart be troubled,” His tender word I hear,And resting on His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears;Though by the path He leadeth, but one step I may see;His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.
I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free, For His eye is on the sparrow, And I know He watches me.

Whenever I am tempted, whenever clouds arise,When songs give place to sighing, when hope within me dies,I draw the closer to Him, from care He sets me free;His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.
I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free, For His eye is on the sparrow, And I know He watches me.

8 comments:

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

Lord, I pray you would surround Jocelyn right now! I pray you would give her strength to deal with both her family and her own emotions. Be with Janet and give her comfort in knowing you are in control. Help both her and her husband to make decisions that are guided by you. I lift Jess and Jake to you as well. Help them to turn to you for the support they need during this difficult time. Help everyone to remember that you are a God of hope and will carry their burdens for them. AMEN!

threecollie said...

We will do so. I hope she is soon well.

Pamela said...

you got it, friend.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope a speedy recovery for your mother.

Anonymous said...

Many hugs to you, Jocelyn. My soul is flooding with prayers for you and your family as my heart aches with you. I pray for wisdom for the doctors, for you and for the rest of the family. Ask and you shall recieve.
I ask God that you and your family shall have peace. God's peace, the peace that passes all understanding no matter what.
Love you girl.
Rory

Anonymous said...

Am praying Joce... Keep us posted.

DayPhoto said...

My prayers are with you and your family!! Please let us know how things go.

Pray really can life us up and heal all things.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.