Thursday, November 20, 2008

Don't forget

Hey for those of you who live close- don't forget that I am having a cookie-eating, pie-consuming, hot chocolate-drinking, candle-sniffing party tonight. At my house, at 6:00.
XOXO
Joce
I can't write more, I have to go bake pies. And cookies.
YUM.

This picture is meant to guide your thoughts to a conclusion that if you buy a Mia Bella candle, your house will be this cozy. And actually, it will come close, if you pick the right scent. And, like yesterday, I stole this pic right off the internet. So that's not my fire, and that's not my couch. Although I have a couch that looks a lot like it.

2 comments:

Sophia said...

it does look warm and cozy!
mmmm pies and cookies!

Pamela said...

I am SO coming for the pie.

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.