Saturday, October 05, 2013

Reality

I first saw this picture in a World Magazine feature called "2012 in Pictures" or something like that. This is a real child. His name is Mihag Gedi Farah. He's from Somalia. Seven months old in that picture. This picture has stayed with me since I first saw it last December. Don't look away. See Christ right there. Whatever you do for him, you do for Christ. Whatever you feel for him, you feel for Christ.

This is real. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/8663176/Horn-of-Africa-drought-starving-children-suffer-during-famine-in-Somalia.html?image=1

And we make a hobby of dieting. Father forgive us.



Ways to help:
*Pray- for the obvious things, and that aid can get through- Islamists are blocking aid.
*10 Ways to Help



No comments:

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.