Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holy Spirit in the Heart

So, there is this amazing phenomenon going around. I think it must be the Holy Spirit.

This scenario has gone down over and over during the past weeks:
*** I meet up with a friend or acquaintance. They say "I have been praying like crazy for the past X amount of days. I have been praying for Anastasija and your family. I can't stop thinking about her. I feel so much LOVE for that girl and I've never even met her." ***

Yeah. A lot of you reading will recognize your owns words and thoughts. The crazy part is that you are not the only one. I have heard this from, I'll guesstimate, 10 people. The Holy Spirit did the same thing to me, so I know what you are talking about. I saw Anastasija's picture and profile on the New Horizon's website, and had a full week of fervent, unexplained constant prayer and an instant, complete, bonded love for her.

The same thing happened to Joe when he met her at the airport- instant, complete, perfect love.

God is doing something. It is amazing. And He is letting me and my family be a major part of it. I am truly humbled and really excited.

Thanks for your prayers.
XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes,
I don't know if I told you these things outloud but ditto.
I can't stop thinking about her and your fam. I am so jealous of this mission you are on! I want one too!
~Hanna

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.