Wednesday, December 07, 2011

On Christmas Presents

A quote from a friend on facebook:
"After spending a few weeks sorting through, literally, every single thing in my parents' home we were overwhelmed with all the *stuff* that we gave them and we are now either selling, donating, keeping for ourselves or sadly, throwing in the trash. This holiday season, please reconsider the gifts that you will be giving. Just spend time with the people that you love; have them over for dinner, take them to a movie, just sit and talk with them. You will not regret doing this. Merry Christmas indeed."


And, an article by Ann Voskamp, author of '1,000 Gifts,' shared with me by Hanna (thank you Hanna).

XO
Joce

No comments:

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.