Saturday, May 10, 2008
Hey! It's time for an interactive blogging session....
Looking forward to things is a great way to keep your spirits up during all the humdrum daily stuff.
Right now I am looking forward to a few things:
1. I am getting a goat really really soon.
2. Brilyn and Cade are turing 3 and 1 respectively, their b-day party is the 18th at 2:00 if you would like to drop in.
3. My garden is growing and we are putting in more stuff all the time.
4. My 8th anniversary is Tuesday.
5. My internship is done. (I have been looking forward to that for a while.) Now, I get to see what God has for me next.
6. Prince Caspian and Indiana Jones movies are both coming out this month.
7. Making new curtains.
8. Finishing up crocheted blanket that I started in 2004. (Talk about a UFO)
9. Irises coming up.
10. Parents' visiting next weekend.
Okay........Your turn (I told you this would be interative). Tell me what you are looking forward to.