Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here's a quick little recipe I made up two nights ago.

In a baking pan: (PAM it)
Bottom layer: sauerkraut
Next layer: cooked polish sausage sliced about 1/2 inch think(I used left over grilled sausages on Joe's half and left over grilled white hots on my half)
Next layer: uncooked egg noodles
Next layer: finely chopped onion
Pour a mix of milk, mayo, garlic, salt, pepper, mustard, and onion powder (make sure there is enough to cook the noodles)
Next layer: shredded swiss cheese
Sprinkle mix of melted butter and bread crumbs on top.
Cover tightly with tin foil, and bake at 350 till the noodles are done (about an hour)

Kitchen tip: Use a veggie peeler to "shred" your cheese.

XOXOX

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Sounds yummy. Also yummy was the rhubarb dessert at MOPS yesterday. I heard it was yours. Will you share that recipe? Thanks!

Rebz said...

Oh! It was Jess Barone's- I will see if I can get it for you though!
XOXO
Joce

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.