Friday, January 11, 2008


The above pictures are of Brahma chickens. They are the kind I would like to get this spring. They are HUGE birds, the roosters can weigh more than 12 pounds! They are also a great breed of chicken because they are very gentle and lay eggs pretty much year round due to their immunity to cold weather. They are also really pretty, don't you think? Fluffy birdies!

Baby Bunny in the Garden, Summer 2007



We are also looking into getting a windmill to create our own electricity. The research shows a 50 to 90% decrease in electric bills. That is sweet! It is also a green source of power, which is always a good benefit as well. Anything to save the baby bunnies! I also hear there are tax breaks for residential windmill owners. I am pretty excited about it, so I thought I would share.

XOXO

~Joce


No comments:

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.