Sunday, November 10, 2013

The gift of grace

A benediction for the failures, the fallers, the impatient mothers, the angry fathers, the weak, the tired, the discouraged:

Jude
24 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Good thing, right? Because I can't present myself faultless before the presence of His Glory.

He calls me out on deep water. And I can't be trusted to keep swimming much less help someone else while I'm there.  But He calls me out- to the great unknown. And I find that the deeper the water, the more my faith is made stronger and my need for grace becomes even more clear.

Have a lovely song:



And a blessed day.

*where's your treasure?*
Joce

No comments:

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.