Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mommy and Daddy

I think this goes even more strongly for Joe and 'daddy':


“Mommy." She said it and I knew. She was mine. I was captivated. Because "Mommy" is forever. It's such a powerful name. Mommy means "I trust you." Mommy means "you will protect me." Mommy is for shouting when you need someone dependable and for laughing with when you are excited. Mommy is for crying on and cuddling with when you are sad, or giggling and hiding behind when you are embarrassed. Mommy is the fixer of boo-boos and the mender of broken hearts. Mommy is a comfort place - a safe place. Mommy means "you are mine and I am yours and we are family.”

― Katie J. Davis, Kisses from Katie

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Jocelyn, Could you send me an email so that I have your email? I wanted to send you a private message about our interaction with Anastasija at the airport. We are so happy to see that you are pursuing adoption! triciahoffa@gmail.com

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.