Monday, January 30, 2012

Falling forward

from Orphanology:


"My hope is that the Homes for Hope for Children story serves as a source of encouragement for those who are struggling to accomplish something great that God has placed upon their hearts. I was told along the way that the vision was inrealistic, and it often seemed the biggest challenge was just keeping the vision intact. As tough times hit and the mountain seems to steep, the temptation is to decrease expectations and standards. I encourage you to adhere to what the Lord has called you to do. There are those in need that are counting on you, and God has called you to meet their needs. Current events, a bad economy, or any other obstacle that is placed in front of you does not surprise Him. Keep moving forward, even it it requires at times to simply fall forward."
~Dr. Michael Garrett

Executive Director: Homes of Hope for Children

Read about how God is caring for the fatherless in south Mississippi through Homes of Hope for Children

It's a cool ministry. I am amazed at what God does through people who are willing to do it. Willing to take a risk and look stupid if they fail, but trusting that God won't fail, that He will come through to complete the good work He starts in us.

No comments:

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.