Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Be bold!

I am in a hurry. But I wanted to post.
Today I was encouraged by a song I learned a long time ago. It goes like this:
Be bold! And be strong.
Banish fear and doubt.
For the promise of our God
Is of blessings coming in and of blessings going out.
Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice!
I just want to impress upon all the mommies out there that teaching your children Christian songs is really a wonderful way to allow the Holy Spirit to work in them later in life. The songs may not be your idea of awesome music to jam to, but they are working in your child's heart (and yours).
The same with scripture memorization. It is amazing how the Holy Spirit uses verses I have hidden in my heart to help me on my way.
Help your children learn verses, and learn some more for yourself while you are at it!
Proverbs 22:6 (New International Version)
6 Train [a] a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.

Well, I really really really have to put my peas and lettuce in if I want to eat anything green anytime soon.

XOXO
Joce

No comments:

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.