So, some of you might be wondering where all the posts have gone.
When I said I am feeling stretched kind of thin, I mean dried all up. I don't have much to say. My heart is full of sad things and so that's what you are going to hear about here. If you don't want to know, stop reading.
1. My mom still has cancer, and it just keeps getting worse.
2. My friend's almost-two-year-old has a bad kind of cancer.
3. My sister-in-law lost a baby last week.
4. My good friend from college told me her dad just died of cancer.
5. My neighbor's mom is in the hospital in a coma from a burst appendix.
6. My friend's mom lost her job and is worried about losing her house.
7. Something I can't talk about here, but has to do with the breakup of a family.
8. Another thing I can't talk about here, but has to do with depression and chemical dependence.
My heart is so heavy for the suffering of those around me.
That's why I haven't been writing much. I'm just too sad.
So, when I start feeling a little more peppy and creative, I will be writing again. So don't give up on me. I'll be back.