Hi There Folks!
You are now talking to someone who ain't got no homework to do and proper English be damned. And run-on sentences be praised and let's get out the beer and have some chips and dip which is something Brilyn was unfamiliar with but now likes excedingly.
Now there are a few things I will do:
Clean out my bookcase and replace all academic reading with trashy romance novels.
Read as many sappy Christmas romance novels as I can.
Make more cookies.
Let Brilyn help me make cookies.
And, do this meme from Linda http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
Ten things from my daily life that begin with the letter P. She gave me my letter and if you want one, just ask me and I'll give you yours.
10 P things:
1. Pee. Cow pee, Brilyn pee, Cade pee. Although Clara's is most worth mentioning since there is a small lake in the barn each morning.
2. Po diddy. Po diddy got a hair cut. But he still has his ringlets in the back. It's a real mullet. I never would have pegged myself as the mother of a mullet, but his hair is just po diddy.
3. Pizza. We eat it a lot. I make it, I buy it, we eat it all the time. Ralph and Rosies, Picasso's. They are both too delicious to resist. And no one tops Rebisz pizza.
4. Poop. You should have seen that one coming. Somtimes I think I should have majored in poop instead of
5. Psychotherapy. Watch what you say in your comments, I may be analyzing you.
6. Probably not, my brain is constantly being reset by screaming children and requests for drinks.
7. Peanut butter. I hear there are terrible moldies and fungi in there, but I love it and so do my bobbins.
8. Panera. I used to go there EVERY WEEK to hang with Kara. Yeah, I don't get to do that any more for a number of reasons. But it was good while it lasted.
9. Pumpkin, a word I refuse to pronounce phonetically. Punkin is just so much more fun. They doesn't start with P, but for the record, I don't say grandma and grandpa right either. It's gramma and grampa.
10. P-A-R-T-why? Because I gotta!
Name the quote and win something. I'll let you know what it is when I think of something appropriate.
Okay, now don't forget to ask me for your letter so you can have some meme-ing fun too!