AH ! Baby bandits. And by bandits I mean chicken killers, but I won't go there today, what with the oh-so-cute mug shot looming above.
Joe handed me a broom with which to tap softly and by that I mean pound like a deranged washerwoman on the ceiling whilst he headed out the door with a hoe. One for potatoes, or weeding the garden in case anyone was wondering. And so I pounded the ceiling to scare the little buggers out to the opening in the rafters, and Joe used the hoe to snag and pull the dastardly punks out into the open. And thus we learned where the eggs were going. And also had a lot of fun playing with the little cuties. I mean very naughty chicken killing thieves.
But, there are cute. And I couldn't let Joe kill them. So he put them in a tree in the woods, so they could grow up and them we can kill them when they start harassing our chickens. You can see the logic there, right?
My uncle had a pet coon once, and he was cute too, for about 6 months. And then he just got mean. Plain ornery. That is my disclaimer to any of you who thought, "Boy, if I ever caught such cute little critters, I would keep them and love them and feed them and dress them in cute clothes and hug them and kiss them and love them and keep them for ever and ever and call them my very own widdle wovey waccoons," They are mean and ornery, be ye warned. So. On to the video.
Now, to meme.
Meme yourself like I did. Just say to yourself, I would like to do that! That sounds like fun. And then do it, and link your post to my blog. And let me know about it, and I will link to your blog. Lotsalinkin.
And so while I was waiting for this stupid video to post, I checked my email and found these very punny jokes waiting for me. My foravite is nebmur terhe.
1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. Theceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, 'I'll serve you, but don't start anything.
3. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
4. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says: 'A beer please, and one for the road.
5. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: 'Does this taste funny to you?
6. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, 'I was artificially inseminated this morning.' 'I don't believe you,' says Dolly. 'It's true; no bull!' exclaims Daisy.
7. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids werenothing to look at either.
8. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
9. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but Icouldn't find any.
10. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, 'Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!' The doctor replied, 'I know you can't - I've cut off your arms!
11. I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.
12. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
13. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, 'Dam!'
14. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit afire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
15. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse. 'But why,' they asked, as they moved off. 'Because,' he said, 'I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer.'
16. A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt, and is named 'Ahmal.' The other goes toa family in Spain; they name him 'Juan.' Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, 'They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seenAhmal.
17. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him...... A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
18. And finally, there was the person who sent almost twenty different puns to friends, with the hope that at least one in ten of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.
For all you hard of reading individuals, an update on color of text. Which never was red by the way, but for those of you who thought it was, you won't be able to read this anyway. LOL.