Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HA! (The Joy of the Lord is my Strength)

Psalm 25 A Plea for Deliverance and Forgiveness & Psalm 5 A Prayer for Guidance
Psalm 5:
11 But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You;
Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them;
Let those also who love Your name
Be joyful in You.
12 For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous;
With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

GOD defends me. GOD surrounds me as with a shield! I can have joy joy joy joy down in my heart. I picture me in a happy little bubble of light, floating through Mordor, just as happy as can be, doing whatever God gives me to do, knowing that I am safe in His bosom. (And, I'm pretty sure Latvia is not as bad as Mordor.)
JOY is my prayer today! JOY in this journey- JOY as I pack 1,000 things, and prepare to go on a journey into the unknown.
The unknown of Latvia, the unknown of parenting and loving an orphaned 11 year old. The unknown of being separated from 3 of my kids for 2 weeks.
But GOD DEFENDS ME. GOD SHIELDS ME. GOD KEEPS ME IN A SPARKLY LITTLE BUBBLE OF JOY (this last one is not a psalm of David, LOL).

We're going way past peace, I'm praying for JOY.
I love His Name, and I will be Joyful in HIM.
The JOY of the Lord is my Strength.

No comments:

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.