Monday, October 01, 2012

Funny feeling

I was just scrolling through the photo listing. My heart has such a funny feeling because one certain Anastasija is not listed there; she will be with her forever family for Christmas this year. Praise God.

Please go to the New Horizons website and sign up to be able to view the photolisting. Please allow God to move in your heart- maybe He will lead you to pray for, give a scholarship for, or host a certain child. Without intervention, upon leaving the orphanage, 60% of girls will end up in prostitution, 70% of boys will be on the streets or in jail, and 15% will commit suicide within the first two years on their own.

I will never ever forget how I felt after I saw Anastasija's picture there, sandwiched in with hundreds of other little people. God just put that girl in my heart in a way that could not be ignored. Go ahead and scroll through those pics, and see what God might do to your heart.

(It's Joy. What you see there is Joy. You want some? Give this Christmas Away.)

XO

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Oh Jocelyn I love your heart. It looks remarkably like the heart of someone elses I know!

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.