Sunday, November 27, 2011

God has a Good Plan

So, God has met all our needs so far in this adventure. The one need left from the original prayer list is about getting to JFK to pick her up in just two weeks.

The one thing I have learned well in the last month or so is that God has a good plan. So, I know that He has a good plan for picking Anastasija up from an airport that is almost 400 miles away.

I am praying that He will show me the plan, and give me the strength to do it. And I have complete confidence that He will do both. And that is will be good.

The constant, amazing, supernatural, obvious way God has arranged this whole process gives me confidence. I have confidence that this is exactly what God would have us to do. It gives me confidence that God has a plan for Anastasija. It gives me confidence that she is the exact fatherless child that He has had in mind from the beginning of time to be with our family this Christmas. It gives me confidence that God cares for His children. It gives me confidence in the power of prayer. It gives me confidence in obeying God even when it seems impossible. It gives me confidence that He will continue to come through in all things- whether financial, physical, emotional, or spiritual- my God will supply all my need according to His marvelous riches in Christ Jesus.

I have learned more about God in the last month than I can possibly express- simply because I obeyed Him. I highly recommend it to all who seek Him.
Obey Him.
Find Him to be more than you ever could have imagined.

XO
Joce

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Jocelyn,
My heart is overflowing as I read your post . I know what you're talking about. We (in our flesh), want God to reveal Himself first and then we will act, but God wants us to act first in the faith He has given us and then He will reveal Himself more fully. And then our faith grows stronger and CONFIDENCE in Him grows too!


Eph 3: 20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Rebz said...

AMEN.

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.