Thursday, November 17, 2011

Heading to Reading (It rhymes)

Yep! So tomorrow I'm off to Reading, PA to attend the host parent training.
There were a few bumps in the road, but GOD HAS A GOOD PLAN is still a true statement.
The way it ends up, the training has to be held about an hour away from Reading, but it will be earlier in the day. I will be done by 3 pm on Saturday instead of 5 pm, so I will be home Saturday night! Sweet! And the place it will be held is just a little closer than Reading, so my drive home will only be 5 hours. Sweet!
God has a good plan!

We had our home study last night. It seems that it went very well. I don't expect any problems on that front.

My next post will be a list of things that we need for Anastasija while she is here. There is a list of things from New Horizons that she is allowed to take back to the orphanage with her, so we'll start with those things. Stay tuned.

Thanks for all your prayers and donations so far. God has proved Himself faithful to provide again and again. I am really learning to trust and believe that God has a good plan!

XO
Joce

No comments:

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.