Saturday, August 01, 2009

Today we picked 3 1/3 lbs. of blueberries at Pat's, and then it was off to the LeRoy farmer party (aka farmer's market) where we bought 1 fudge nut cookie, 1 head of organic garlic, 1 big sweet onion, 1 quart smaller cooking onions, 3 bars of Charleen's soap, (Egyptian spice w/ clay- good for shaving, Lavender- good for smelling, and cucumber mint w/corn meal-good for scrubbing), and 2 peaches from the Watt's (where we bought the peaches for last year's wine for those of you who know about that).
We had a good time with that.
And, now that I have my bathing suit on, the sunshine has vamoosed.
So Brilyn and I are going to eat cake and play My Little Pony Memory.
See ya.
XOXO
Joce

No comments:

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.