Friday, June 19, 2009

Easy community service

Okay, so this is easy.
Go to twitter, create an account, and then follow @Mom_17.
I have two very strong reasons.
1. Pamela (the classy gal you would be following) is funny beyond reason. Go read her for proof.
2. She is in a contest, that has really cool baby-related prizes. And, if she wins, Pamela will donate everything but the camera (which she will give to her mom, because I guess she really needs it) to Teen MOPS of Batavia. Which is a great ministry that helps teen moms gain skills for parenting and stuff.
So, go ahead and do that. Go to twitter. And follow.
XOXO
Joce

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Yes. Follow me. It will be awesome. Well, not for *you*, but for some girls in need of a blessing.

And also for me because I swear if my mother takes another picture with that stupid film camera I won't see it until I'm 40. And right now I'm 32. That's a long time, people.

Thank you and good night.

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.