Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A bit of fun on this Wednesday morning

"Take a picture of this, mom."
My practically famous mozzarella.
Hanna tagged me on Facebook to have my kids answer these questions.
Brilyn odds, Cade evens:
1. What is something mom always says to you? Be patient.
2. What makes mom happy? Daddy.
3. What makes mom sad? When you hurt something, you cry.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Daddy.
5. What was your mom like as a child? A donkey.
6. How old is your mom? Eleven.
7. How tall is your mom? This big (holds hands about 12 inches apart).
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Cheese.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Type on the computer.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Daddy.
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing games.
12. What is your mom not very good at? "docky" (Brilyn says that means hockey).
13. What does your mom do for a job? Wash dishes.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Beyato, eat eat" Anyone wish to interpret that one?
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you go out to milk, you have to look both ways to make sure the light's on.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Mousie.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games.
18. How are you and your mom the same? "Jour hubby-up." (Brilyn adds, your hair is the same, too. Apparently, she knows what Cade meant by jour hubby-up).
19. How are you and your mom different? Because we don't have the same hair, and I have darker hair and you have lighter hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Oooh deek shan." (Any takers?)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? When he goes to work and looks both ways at a red or a green light, and he go left or straight or that way.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Milk cow.
XOXO
Joce

2 comments:

Kara said...

So I totally know what I am getting B for her b-day!! They are kinda like those gloves where you can either cover your fingers up or let them breath!

Love the commentary! I will have to question those things myself!

xoxoxo ~ME

DayPhoto said...

That was really cute! I laughed over ever last one of them!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.