Friday, January 11, 2013

To Blog?

I have NOT been keeping you all in the loop on how things are going around here. Please forgive me!
There are a few reasons. One is that I am pretty ridiculously busy. Not a lot of blogging time going on around here.
Another is that I am just not sure what to say. I don't want to write anything that will embarass my kids who are now getting old enough to care what I talk about on the blog.
And I don't know how to write without being completely honest. I am not good at filtering. I don't want to candy coat anything, but I don't want to write stuff that will make Ana and Brilyn uncomfortable, or even hurt their hearts when they get old and maybe look back at what I wrote about this time.

So here is the gist of the situation. Things are amazingly wonderfully miraculously good around here. God is our provider and sustainer. Our healer.

It is also hard. Painfully, stressfully, nerve-wrackingly hard. There are so many transitions going on at one time that all of our heads are spinning.

But, like I started by saying- it's wonderful.

So. Keep praying for us. Your prayers are absolutely necessary. And appreciated.

XO

No comments:

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.