Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Quick Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 & 1/2 cups coconut milk w/ 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mild flavored olive oil
- 1/3 C peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease two 7″x 3″ loaf pans with lard.
In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, both sugars, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in peanuts and chocolate chips.
In a separate bowl, beat coconut milk, vanilla, eggs, olive oil, and peanut butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Batter will be lumpy.
Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.