Lord, please watch over Anastasija.
Eat this for breakfast:
Baked Blueberry & Peach Oatmeal Recipe
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Whisk the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; add to dry ingredients and stir until blended. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in peaches and blueberries.
- Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until top is lightly browned and a thermometer reads 160°. Serve with additional milk if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Receive this email:
Ministry sends you an information letter about adoptable girl for
Please find the information letter in the attachment of this mail.
Please pray that Arwyn's passport gets here ASAP! We're going to be traveling soon.