Sunday, July 04, 2010

Supper Tonight

Chicken that used to be tough as nails and is not anymore Marinade:

Ingredients


1 1/2 cups vegetable oil

3/4 cup soy sauce

1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce

1/2 cup apple cider vinegar

1/3 cup lime juice

2 tablespoons dry mustard

1 teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon black pepper

2 tablespoons dried parsley
 
Cheesy Rice:
 
3 cups cooked rice
 
1 can mushroom soup
 
1 cup shredded cheddar
 
1 cup shredded mozzarella
 
butter
 
onions pureed to hide
 
garlic also pureed for hiding purposes
 
spices
 
Cook the rice.
Then, melt butter in a larege saucepan. Saute onions and garlic. Add the soup, and some milk, oh- and some sour cream too if you have it. Then add the cheeses- melt. Then spice to taste. I used some garlic salt, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Add the rice.

No comments:

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.