Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Homestudy- check.

Homestudy- check.
On to Dossier. (dah-see-ay)

Latvia, here we come (in a few months).

God has a good plan. Please keep praying for us. There are many little things that need His hand at work.

God has a good plan. He has provided all we need so far. We have faith that He will continue to do so.

God has a good plan. His timing is perfect, even though we wish Anastasija was already here with us.

God has a good plan. He is watching over our daughter even though she is far away.

God has a good plan. His plan includes a job for everybody who believes. I pray that I will do mine well.

Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

XO

2 comments:

Kristen said...

congrats on finishing your homestudy! that's huge! hoping the dossier comes together quickly for you!
kristen :)

Farmlife Chick said...

sweet blog! praying that sweet little girl makes it safely home soon! (choking back my tears right now!;))

About Me

About Me
I love Jesus, my hubby, my 6 kiddos, my farm, good books and good food.